Clinical Project Management
Jupiter Research Services offers comprehensive clinical management services to ensure studies are compliant with protocols and overall clinical objectives.
Our experienced team works with clients to plan, direct and coordinate clinical research projects from study start-up through to study close out.
Our clinical project management includes:
- Cross-Functional Stakeholder Management
- Vendor Management
- Budget Management
- Review Study Protocols and Identify any Problems, Seeking Revisions where Appropriate
- Monitor Study Activities, Ensuring Compliance with Protocols with all Regulatory Agencies
- Preparation of all Study-Related Documentation
- Oversee Patient Subject Enrolment, Assessing their Eligibility
- Prepare for and Participate in Quality Assurance Audits
- Maintain Records of Study Activity
- Record Adverse Events and Side Effects
- Collect and Interpret Study Data